Anhellius
Personal blog of amateur game maker, music creator and a gamer.
Blog
My Games
My Mods
My Music
About Me
Favourite Quotes
Links
Contact Me
17 Apr 2012
2 new short videos
Hi boys and girls! ;)
My newest vids are online, check'em out if you will.
Failing on Arena, but Castorcato is carring soo hard (it broke his back)
Hope you will like them.
Anhellius
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Space Sokoban
Getting into making games.
Making mini or basic games isn't that hard and yet it is, it's really hard to explain it. Learning coding as in commands isn't...
Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana Cover
Hi! I was not writing for so long, it is time to remedy that. So basically... I recorded my interpretation of Nirvana song Heart Sh...
LoL - I've got official warning from Riot xD
Salve! Recently I've received official warning from Riot, advising me to stop trolling because further destroying of other people ...
No comments:
Post a Comment