Anhellius
Personal blog of amateur game maker, music creator and a gamer.
Blog
My Games
My Mods
My Music
About Me
Favourite Quotes
Links
Contact Me
13 Jun 2012
Warhammer: Wrath of Heroes gameplays
Yo!
Recently I've been playing Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes. I've managed to capture some good and bad games:
The game is fine, but still needs some tweaking. I'll probably write more about it on Hydramist.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Space Sokoban
Getting into making games.
Making mini or basic games isn't that hard and yet it is, it's really hard to explain it. Learning coding as in commands isn't...
Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana Cover
Hi! I was not writing for so long, it is time to remedy that. So basically... I recorded my interpretation of Nirvana song Heart Sh...
LoL - I've got official warning from Riot xD
Salve! Recently I've received official warning from Riot, advising me to stop trolling because further destroying of other people ...
No comments:
Post a Comment