When I was afk I changed my flat, it was about 3 weeks ago, but I haven't had reasonable internet since. I've been on an absence for whole month. But all is fine now. Got much better connection here for uploading stuff, etc. If you want to see my awesome living conditions in my old flat, go ahead:
24 Feb 2013
Moving out.
Hiya!
When I was afk I changed my flat, it was about 3 weeks ago, but I haven't had reasonable internet since. I've been on an absence for whole month. But all is fine now. Got much better connection here for uploading stuff, etc. If you want to see my awesome living conditions in my old flat, go ahead:
On the artistic side sadly nothing new, no poems, no songs, I'm just extremely uncreative. QQ
When I was afk I changed my flat, it was about 3 weeks ago, but I haven't had reasonable internet since. I've been on an absence for whole month. But all is fine now. Got much better connection here for uploading stuff, etc. If you want to see my awesome living conditions in my old flat, go ahead:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Making mini or basic games isn't that hard and yet it is, it's really hard to explain it. Learning coding as in commands isn't...
-
Hi! I was not writing for so long, it is time to remedy that. So basically... I recorded my interpretation of Nirvana song Heart Sh...
-
Salve! Recently I've received official warning from Riot, advising me to stop trolling because further destroying of other people ...
No comments:
Post a Comment